MARINE FABRICATORS LTD specialises in medium/heavy fabrication for structures and equipment used in the renewables energy, marine and offshore oil and gas industries, in addition to fabrication and installation of more conventional structures.
The primary aim of the Company is to produce quality goods, safely, on time and within budget, and to that end:-
- A Quality Management System to ISO 9001:2008 LRQA approval 22.5.2012. Click here to download.
- A Environmental Management System to ISO 14001:2004 LRQA approval 22.5.2012. Click here to download.
- A Health, Safety & Environmental Procedures System is in operation and the procedures have been implemented. All Employees undergo induction on commencement of employment – this includes Safety Rules and Risk Assessments.
Marine Fabricators has to date, manufactured and installed: –
- Overboarding/lay towers: 60 tonne to 200 tonne capacity.
- Sheaves: 600 dia. wire rope sheaves, through to 6000 dia. over-boarding vee-sheaves.
- Carousels: (for flexible pipe and power cable) from 750 tonne capacity 15.0m diameter to 7000 tonne 27.0m diameter. (50+ No Carousels manufactured to date)
- Tensioner Systems: currently up to 30.0 tonnes capacity, (10 No 30T Tensioners manufactured to date)
- Pipe handling equipment: hydraulically operated spooling arms and chute structures.
- ROV Launch & Recovery Systems for Lawson Engineers and the Kizomba TLP.
- ‘A’ Frames up to 150 tonnes capacity.
- Wire rope winches up to 180 tonnes capacity currently.